 Space / 36416
Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 01:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   At long last, the INRI Deep Space Starfighter arrives:

SNIP
   An interesting side-effect of the INRI’s unusual design is it’s complete immunity to Space Vampire attacks.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Dude, you need to try and work a little subtlety into MOCs like this. The initial idea when I built the Rapier was to have a basically cross-shaped fighter, but there’s more to it than that. A cathedral is cross shaped, but it’s not just a cross. I’ve seen some of your sailing ships, and I think it would be cool if you could work some of that detailing and style into some space MOCs. This could be cooler if it looked more like an ornate jeweled cross or something, maybe without the figure, which isn’t really making it for me.

-Dan Rubin