 Space / 36460
Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 06:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Peter Roberts wrote:

   But anyone can make a boring ship. If it was meant to be boring and uninteresting, why post it?

I smell a challenge. Who can make the most boring ship?

I may have something of an unfair advantage:

I’m a trained and qualified (though, fortunately, not practising) accountant.

;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin