 Space / 36464
MOC: AC Air Cobra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:17:36 GMT

In the whoosh-steps of Tony Hafner’s ci maximum and Jean-Pascal Rignault’s Air Corvette comes my AC Air Cobra!

Inspired by Carroll Shelby’s Vette-killing 427 Cobra of the 60’s, the Air Cobra boasts a solid racing pedigree.

It won’t be long before all they see is tailights, but I owe the inspiration to Tony and Jean-Pascal. Thanks guys, nice work!

More photos on MOCPages.

Anyone else up for a race???

Cheers, and PLMKWYT! .Steve “Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway!”