 Space / 36465
Re: MOC: AC Air Cobra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:42:22 GMT

Hi Steve,

Nice racer you built! The familly ressemblance with the AC Cobra is easily driven by the two white stripes going from the very front to the very end of your air car. Congratulations on this detail, I think it’s not easy to keep lines of one color unbroken like this.

And the detail level is amazing, everything is here: front lights, back lights, opening doors, opening engine compartment and the engine itself, even the 2 pieces of canopy are hinged!

My only critic will be about the white tiles you put on the lower sides. I think you could try to find something more smooth, maybe using the white 1x1x6 curved slopes x 2 we got with the Slave I?

Oh, and just because if I don’t mention it, someone else will : the CI Maximum is a MOC from Phil Painter, not Tony Hafner. Then you should try and find (I am tooooo lazy to do it for you) the space racer collection Tony has built, here you’ll definitely find some fierce competitors for your Cobra!

Cheers,

JP.