 Robotics / 4802
Re: Something else is needed, I think...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:13:28 GMT

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Kekoa Proudfoot wrote:

Q: How large are the compiled FP emulation routines for the RCX?

Total .text section is 5832 bytes, .rodata is 4 bytes, and .bss is 8
bytes.  This is for all for all of the FP emulation routines, only those
actually used will be linked in.

This is only the helper routines, not anything from the math library.

John A. Tamplin Traveller Information Services
jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM 2104 West Ferry Way
256/705-7007 - FAX 256/705-7100 Huntsville, AL 35801