Re: "Was it worth it to you?" was Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 05:59:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:

-Trading. Trading was one of the most fun parts of Brickfest. It is great to
give people stuff they want and get great stuff back (Thanks to Chris Busse,
Christopher Weeks, and Janine!)- I meant Denise! Sorry, and thanks Denise!