Re: "Was it worth it to you?" was Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

(many good suggestions snipped)

someone(s) clearly in charge of the fest.  It sort-of seemed that Stephen,
Denise, and Kevin (in that order) were "in charge."  I think it would be
better for each of them, and others, to have clearly (to all of us) • delineated
roles.  If each event has a coordinator then the flow of information can be
clear and responsibilities are straight-forward.

Kevin,
Is it possible to get a higher viepoint for the cams ?
When viewing there were quite a few views of peoples 'rear sections' at times.
Also seen was a face with a protruding tongue shortly before the cam moved to
an uninteresting view away from the action.

Allthough us lonelsome people who were watching the cams and chatting in Brick
LUG Chat decided we got so many pics we were gonna have a 'name that butt'
contest!  Boy were we bored!  I cant rtemember who but one of us was saving
the transcripts from the chat and another was saving pics from the webcams!

We'll let you guys know when the pics are avail (if ever!)

the unofficial legochat:
Brick LUG chat   http://hifiki.tripod.com/legochat/

-Kyle
hifiki.tripod.com

pete.w

For the record, the only thing I was in charge of was setting up the
stuff I brought, and keeping the webcams running.  Denise and Stephen
(in that order IMHO) took on most of the responsibility for organizing
and running the show.  I think they did a great job with what they had to • work
with.  The coreography was weak, but keep in mind that
it's a Festival and not a conference.