Re: "Was it worth it to you?" was Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

(many good suggestions snipped)

someone(s) clearly in charge of the fest.  It sort-of seemed that Stephen,
Denise, and Kevin (in that order) were "in charge."  I think it would be
better for each of them, and others, to have clearly (to all of us) • delineated
roles.  If each event has a coordinator then the flow of information can be
clear and responsibilities are straight-forward.

Kevin,
Is it possible to get a higher viepoint for the cams ?
When viewing there were quite a few views of peoples 'rear sections' at times.
Also seen was a face with a protruding tongue shortly before the cam moved to
an uninteresting view away from the action.

pete.w

For the record, the only thing I was in charge of was setting up the
stuff I brought, and keeping the webcams running.  Denise and Stephen
(in that order IMHO) took on most of the responsibility for organizing
and running the show.  I think they did a great job with what they had to work
with.  The coreography was weak, but keep in mind that
it's a Festival and not a conference.