Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:34:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:

<snip>

I got enough [3 or 4] that during the mad grab
for bricks from the K-8 Sunday afternoon, I was passing white octagonal
wall parts to other folks [the greatest part of my K-8 grabbings were a
good supply of green roof bricks and roof peaks]).

<more snip>

--
Frank Filz

Ok Frank, now you have to explain what "K-8" is.

jt