Re: "Was it worth it to you?" was Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:28:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:

I saved every picture from both webcams on the server.  That's
2 pictures every 10 seconds.  That's about 19,000 images
(but only 287MB).  I'm still not sure what I'll do with them,
but I do have them.

Sequence them in Adobe Premier and make it into a movie!!  I can do this if
you'd like... If you can put the pics up somewhere with a fat pipe I can
download them or you could burn them onto a CD-ROM...

Chris Busse
http://www.bussetech.com