Re: Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:30:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
Frank Filz wrote:

I haven't dealt with my pictures yet,

Nor have I.  Maybe later today.

A couple requests:

If you played in the pirate game, and haven't already identified
yourself and your ship, please let me know your ship's and captain's
names.

The Gungan Kludge.  Hoppin John.

Also, pointing out yourself in one of the many pictures would be
helpfull

I think you know who I am...and Shiri's got a pic of me being goofy with my
name on it anyway.

I would also like to ask permission of those who took pictures of the
pirate game to take some of those pictures and put them together into a

Once mine are up, feel free.

Chris