Re: Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
If you played in the pirate game, and haven't already identified
yourself and your ship, please let me know your ship's and captain's
names. Also, pointing out yourself in one of the many pictures would be
helpfull (though I know who most of the players were).

Cap'n Scarrrr. The Helfarrr.

JIC you forgot who I am (I doubt it ;-):

I would also like to ask permission of those who took pictures of the
pirate game to take some of those pictures and put them together into a
well illustrated commentary of the game. I would probably want to move
the pictures into a single folder on Brickshelf (Kevin - is there any
way to do links such that two copies of the image aren't necessary?). I
will of course properly attribute all pictures (if someone else took the
picture using your camera, it would also be nice to attribute the
photographer).

Feel free to use all my pics. Unless I appear in them, it's usually me who
took the pics - even and more-so at the pirate game. I do have some pics that
Christina took, but not at the pirate game.

-Shiri