Re: Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:53:08 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

I haven't dealt with my pictures yet, but I thought I'd drop in some
reflections on the past weekend.

A couple requests:

If you played in the pirate game, and haven't already identified
yourself and your ship, please let me know your ship's and captain's
names. Also, pointing out yourself in one of the many pictures would be
helpfull (though I know who most of the players were).

I would also like to ask permission of those who took pictures of the
pirate game to take some of those pictures and put them together into a
well illustrated commentary of the game. I would probably want to move
the pictures into a single folder on Brickshelf (Kevin - is there any
way to do links such that two copies of the image aren't necessary?). I
will of course properly attribute all pictures (if someone else took the
picture using your camera, it would also be nice to attribute the
photographer).

Kevin - as far as the image captures from the cameras, is there any way
you can create some MPEGs or something from them? Another possibility
would be to try and organize them by timeframe and location (I'm sure
for example that there are some images from the pirate game which would
be worth using in my commentary).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com