Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:20:08 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <thinice@avana.net> wrote:

Very cool, I didn't know they had particular box for stocking the play tables.
That would be a cool thing for LEGO Direct to sell, you'd never really know
what you're going to get. That would kind of add to the excitement, then you
could trade off what parts you get you don't need (or want). Maybe a way for
LEGO Direct to unload mixed matched or poor selling parts. Kind of like the
suprise set thing S@H used to do.

...yes! I would easily pay $250 for a box or maybe more if I could at least open it first.
The stuff in it is sometimes _great!_.

ps. Frank sometime us GA AFOLs need to meet up with you NC folks, but thats a
topic for another news group.

...Ha!!! Us WAMALUG folks already thought of that!!! We're starting to plan a weekend
meeting this autumn somewhere in a city closest to the geographic center of our groups :-)
(Richmond comes to mind... its a bit more of a drive for NC guys, but its a good sized
city).

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)