Re: baseplate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:05:33 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> writes:

I had a great weekend!  Thanks for putting Brickfest together.
However, I seem to have forgotten to put the baseplate that was
supporting my Pentapterigoid fighter.  Did anyone pick up the light
gray 16x32 baseplate?

Speaking of your models, it was fun to see photos of the real models!
The POV-Ray renderings are cool, too, but seeing the models "in the
flesh" is always nice.

May I ask, though, if you keep all your models built, or did you
rebuild some of them to bring to BrickFest?

(FU: lugnet.build)

Fredrik