Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:22:38 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> writes:
To everyone who came in from out of town and stayed at a hotel,

Can you please list your expences for the weekend (in US dollars) so I
can get an idea of the expences I would incur for attending next year?

All my money was spent on transportation and food (didn't buy any LEGO,
and someone offered me lodging).  Transportation (plane
ticket+train+metro) was about $185, and I spent about $20 on lunches and
dinners.

...I meant to ask you, "was it worth it?" Its one thing when us older FOls drop $200+ on a
weekend. it hurts, but we can recover, but for the 18-22 crowd, $200 represents several
months of saving effort.

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)