Re: "Was it worth it to you?" was Re: Cost of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:56:01 GMT

Stephen A. Campbell wrote:
Let event people in free. Court the Big Names. (Maybe we can get Evil Stevie over next year to
assist Frank (who did an excellent job BTW.))

I think if we let Steve know the date as soon as it is firm, we will
have his presence as long as it doesn't conflict with anything he's
already got on his schedule. I think he is very interested in becoming
more involved with the LEGO fan community (I'm not quite sure what is
keeping him from being involved in Lugnet - he has said something about
technical difficulties).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com