Subject:
Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:53:05 GMT

Hello everyone from WAMALUG,

It was a lot of fun to meet everyone at BrickFest and meet many more AFOLs.
Now I don't feel so bad about buying $50 worth of LEGOs on eBay. :)  Some of
you people are INSANE!  I LIKE it! I wish I had gone to the mad feeding frenzy
at Potomac Mills.

Seriously, though, thanks for hosting this excellent event. Everyone I met was
very nice and helpful and I had some great conversations. I am motivated to do
some cool things with LEGO now and build and build.

So, I'm hooked.  When is the next meeting?

Jason Rowoldt, (new member? of WAMALUG, living in the Capitol Hill
neighboorhood).