Re: Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:11:50 GMT

...Originally it was just a get together mini-fest thing, but someone • found a train show
happening in October in Richmond that would be cool to play at too :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)