Re: Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:58:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jason Rowoldt writes:
[...]
Seriously, though, thanks for hosting this excellent event. Everyone I met
was very nice and helpful and I had some great conversations. I am motivated
to do some cool things with LEGO now and build and build.
[...]

I want thank everyone who took the time to take photos and put them up for
others to see who weren't able to make it -- especially the ones showing
people having fun talking in groups, building in piles of LEGO, and playing
the pirate game.  It sounds like it was a total blast, and I wish so badly
that we could have come.

--Todd