Re: Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
Hey once these NY/NJ/PA and UNY LUG's get going there will be an almost solid
coridor of LUG's/LTC's up and down the East Coast and that should hopefully
translate into some inter group meetings at some point.

...That would be great! WAMALUG and NCLTC are already semi-planning something • in the
october timeframe. It would be cool if we had a nearby northern neighbor we • could do the
same with :-)

Cool! What are you working on? Is it a fest type thing or a show?

jt