Re: Brickfest report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:12:41 GMT

Late Sat night, Chris Layton had a random drawing of sets for people who
registered for his store (Brick Direct). There were a few sets, and everyone
who won got to choose one by order. Of course, I got the last choice and got
the insectoids set... somehow, I knew it would happen all along. ;-)

Sunday morning marked the shopping at the Store (as the WAMALUGs call it).
That was an Experience. It isn't often that you get to see a bunch of "mature"
adults groping around a door, yelling "me! over here!", grabbing sets by the
dozens and convincing each other why each set is worth it. All good-natured,
tho'- no one took seconds of sets before other people had firsts...
It was funny to see Buffie offer us damaged insectoids, with absolutely no
takers... ;-)

Hi Shiri,

I thought that you might want order more insectoids.  S@H has special sale
this week.

Check at:
http://www.lugnet.com/announce/lsahs/?n=86

Get 6907 Sonic Stinger for only $12 dollars.  You save 50% off.  HeHeHe.  I
bet you don't want buy another insectoids.  Ha-Ha.  I am glad that you enjoy
with prize drawing.  I will do again in future in events.

Chris Layton
Owner & Operator
BRICK Direct

www.brickdirect.com