Re: Brickfest report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:15:01 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

On Saturday morning, we started the Pirates Game. That was fun filled
with "Arrrgh"s and bottles of rum... lots of stuff is being said about that,
I'll suffice to say that most of the action wasn't on my side of the room. I
still had a blast watching other people blast the skeletons and dinos on the
respective island. ;-)
Sometime during the game I joined the alliance between Lindsay, Tim, and Mike
Schamus, altho' Lindsay broke it once he got his merchant ship... Arrgh. ;-)
Also, I got nicknamed "hurricane Shiri" after I was ROFL and accidentally
knocked down Steve Campbell's port... Sorry, Steve! :-)

Dear Hurricane:
My fort was able to recover but I don't think some of Frank's Redcoats will ever
be the same again...

Don't forget to tell the good people you kicked over Tim Courtney's cutter, too. I
think you were up to a Category 3 of the Saffir/Simpson scale...

SteveC

http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html