Re: Brickfest report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:59:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen A. Campbell writes:
Dear Hurricane:
My fort was able to recover but I don't think some of Frank's Redcoats will
ever
be the same again...
I'm sending them some lego flowers (from the K8) with a note ("get well soon").

Don't forget to tell the good people you kicked over Tim Courtney's cutter,
too.

Did *not*!!
Although I did, I admit, almost crash a metroline. *Almost*, though! The one
in Dan's pics is not my fault. :-)

It's never my fault. You just like to put the blame on me. Always my fault,
huh?!

think you were up to a Category 3 of the Saffir/Simpson scale...

I'd bet on 5. ;-)

-Shiri