 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14476
Re: a fight at the playground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:55:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Schuler wrote:
Don Hesse wrote:

Personally, I think it's poor taste to come into a newsgroup created
for an organization of which you are not a part, and insult the people
who ARE part of the organization.

Hey, I just noticed that this place is full of Canadians!  What the heck is that
aboot, eh?

Dave!

ummmmmmm

dave.

What did you THINK the "Rice Krispies" were made of?

of course we are Canadian, the lug is BASED in toronto.  we have a few
non-Canadian "honorary" members.

Oh, wait a minute--I misread the group's title.  I thought it meant "organic
Californian retail tornados."  Silly me!

LMAO!!!

:)

Dave!

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.I-Know-A-Canadian-LUG-When-I-See-One

8^)

dave, watch this....

So if you type in our groups URL as  this:

http://www.rtl-toronto.org/

as opposed to the correct one:

http://www.rtltoronto.org/

you will see a VASTLY differnt web page. and one that is NOT CORRECT to say the
least.

imagine the fuss over a hyphen

Chris