 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14463
Re: a fight at the playground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:05:49 GMT

Don Hesse wrote:

Personally, I think it's poor taste to come into a newsgroup created
for an organization of which you are not a part, and insult the people
who ARE part of the organization.

Hey, I just noticed that this place is full of Canadians!  What the heck is that
aboot, eh?

Dave!