 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14439
Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:08:06 GMT

and just for LAR - everyone has stated that we LIKE the Lxxx products,
and serve a purpose.  several people even said that :

(snip laudatory comments)

  NO ONE has said they SUCK, or in your words,

"...a great disservice to the LDraw editors," L.P.

Let's try quoting the whole thing that I said, shall we, instead of quoting out
of context?

I think comparing LDD and MLCad (and other LDraw compatible editors)
usability wise does a great disservice to the LDraw editors, which in
my view are far easier to use than LDD.

I stand by what I say, LDD is in my view harder to use, by far, than any of the
LDraw editors, at least for adults, and to equate them gives short shrift to the
LDraw editor programs.

That is NOT the same as saying the LDraw easy to use. Nor is it the same as
saying that anyone else said they suck. They were, however, equated with LDD
usabilitywise, which I think is incorrect.

Please try to refrain from putting "words"(1) in the mouths of other people.

Great advice.

Consider taking it! You're giving the appearance of trying to put words in my
mouth and you should consider revising your wording to not give that appearance.