 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14452
Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:39:38 GMT

Seriously?

"Infuriating" is a rather strong word, but I definitely find all the LEGO CAD
systems I have tried suboptimal.  Unfortunately I'm a lazy bastard who spends
more time thinking about how to solve the problems than actually solving them.

I've never gotten the hang of any Lego CAD system,

I manage to make the instructions I want to make with Vim and LDGLite, but it is
a quite slow process, which I am quite sure can be sped up using a different
interface.

Play well,

Jacob
--