 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14459
Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:23:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Richie Dulin wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richie Dulin wrote:

It’s easy to mock the 'administrivia and committees'. Doing so mocks the people
who serve on the committees, the people who establish them, the people who vote
for or appoint them, the people who support them, and the work that they do.

Yes and?

Exactly. It's easy to mock. I've mocked committees before. Heck, I thought the
LPRC was an April Fools joke - and look how right I was about that.

HEY!

i was on that "joke" as you call it.  and we were VERY SLOWLY making
inroads as to where to go.

I mean a motion was tabled, someone took charge.

items were discussed.

I think the LPRC served a purpose and had an outcome that I was pleased
with.

But, as you say, maybe you’re missing something.

i wonder if we are ALL missing something?

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Chris