 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12482
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:12:52 GMT

Calum,  at our next RTL-guru's meeting, you know, the one were we decide
who's pic ends up on the web page.  I was going to suggest Janey. but..
I just dont know.  she dont seem like rtl material... wadda ya think?

I dunno.  Over the weekend I was like "We should make Janey feel more welcome!"
Then I got the feeling she was preparing some sort of insidious coup d'etat.

You got that feeling? Really????? Could that be when I stated out loud that my
plan is to have you, Calum and your alter ego Chris, fight to the death and I
slowly waltz in and take over rtl. Yeah, that was really subtle on my part, I
have no idea where you would have got the idea that I was planning anything.

We might find ourselves with an original grey coloured sword (the kind stabbed
by rude Germans) in our backs.

Now that would be some poetic justice, but you neglected to realise, I'm not the
sort of girl that wants blood on her hands.  So I will stick to watching from
the sidelines with the muzzle-loader's high powered Bushnell scope.

Calum
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride...I've got to keep on movin...

Oh of course, there are more fruits out there you haven't covered in pastry.

Janey "Red Brick"
I am nothing without an evil plan.