 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12448
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:33:19 GMT

Oh, not that I really care and no sympathy needed, but fever of 101 this
morning, woke up with a lung in my hands at 4ish, and took the day off work.

I know I usually "grrrrrrrrr" at Chris, but it's your turn now David, I have a
fever and the sniffles and a sore throat. Unlike you, and the no sympathy
request, I want LOTS of sympathy and maybe some get well bricks too.  LOL.

Janey "Red *cough, sniffle, grrrrrrrrr* Brick"