 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12464
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:41:48 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Oh, not that I really care and no sympathy needed, but fever of 101 this
morning, woke up with a lung in my hands at 4ish, and took the day off work.

I know I usually "grrrrrrrrr" at Chris,

ummmmmm, YA! we need to discuss this.  I've been nothing but nice too
you. and now all this GGRrrrrrrrrr ing.

Who is delusional??

um.

RTL rule # 45 ....

DUH

Grrrrrrrrrr's at Chris for DUHing me.

no grrrrrr ing at Chris, or calum. unless your name is Calum or Chris.

Well see, whatever gave you the idea I follow the rules????

but it's your turn now David, I have a
fever and the sniffles and a sore throat. Unlike you, and the no sympathy
request, I want LOTS of sympathy and maybe some get well bricks too.  LOL.

Janey "Red *cough, sniffle, grrrrrrrrr* Brick"

how about a spoon of garlic, and  1000 MG of vitiman C ???

I think I will just go blow a J instead, thanks.

Janey "Im not busted yet Red Brick"