 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12461
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:02:14 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Great Googly Moogly!! I heard that rtl was a little dried up, but this is just
pure-D sad!!

Throwing stuff out there for anyone to jump on and nothing!

<queue crickits>

Anyway, since no one reads this NG anymore,

WRONG!!!

I proclaim that I am hereby
appointed king of all the lands... and we shall call it 'This Land'...

WRONG again sick-o!!!

you just keep sipping that contact-c and go back to bed.

I shall call it your grave!

Ahh curse you with your inevitable but surprising betrayal!

Mine is an evil laugh!!

Dave K

no, its the chortle and sputter cough of a sick man.

go to bed dave.

Chris
the real king