 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12486
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:44:59 GMT

Oh, look. a lego brink. lets just bring this back to family entertainment.

(damn - look at me - I sound like Lar++
someone just shoot me)

Oh...yeah.  Actually.

Calum
PS-I made a pie:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/peachpie.jpg

It smells really good.   So far I have made various apple pies, an apple, pear and blueberry pie (aka, I ran out of apples) and now a peach pie.

Mmmmmmm peaches.

I also made a weird pasta thing tonight.

Very lovely looking pie Calum, but I would have thought you could have lined up
the fork pricks in a more pleasing design, I mean come on, I have higher
expectations then that.

P.S. Thin strips of tin foil covering just the edge of the pie for the baking
period (removed 10 minutes before the pie is finished baking) will leave the
outer crust perfectly golden.  Yes, I have baked a "few" pies in my past, as
shopping is not my only skill.

Janey "Red Brick"