 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12469
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 03:11:29 GMT

I know I usually "grrrrrrrrr" at Chris,

ummmmmm, YA! we need to discuss this.  I've been nothing but nice too
you. and now all this GGRrrrrrrrrr ing.

Who is delusional??

clearly YOU (and dave)

both of you go back to !!your own !! beds, and sleep off these colds.

Okay, I almost thought you were an okay guy, but if you are going to send me to
my OWN bed, alone..... that's just mean!!!!!

(geesh - sick-o's)

this is a public place!!

Nah, not really public,  no one reads rtl, except the members plus me, Ross and
Steve.

um.

RTL rule # 45 ....

DUH

Grrrrrrrrrr's at Chris for DUHing me.

someone is being IGNORED!!!

no grrrrrr ing at Chris, or calum. unless your name is Calum or Chris.

Well see, whatever gave you the idea I follow the rules????

why cant I say I'm surprised.

Calum,  at our next RTL-guru's meeting, you know, the one were we decide
who's pic ends up on the web page.  I was going to suggest Janey. but..
I just dont know.  she dont seem like rtl material... wadda ya think?

Whoooooo hoooooo!!!!! There is some justice in this world.

how about a spoon of garlic, and  1000 MG of vitiman C ???

I think I will just go blow a J instead, thanks.

Janey "Im not busted yet Red Brick"

ummm

? ? ?

you blow bubbles in your Jello?  thats just WACK!

Only after I'm stoned.

Janey "Red Rollin' Brick"