 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12465
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:50:02 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Anyway, since no one reads this NG anymore, I proclaim that I am hereby
appointed king of all the lands... and we shall call it 'This Land'...

second.

you cant second.

1. your not really RTL.   (you keep missing the dinners)
2. dave is drugged, and delusional

King David gave me voting rights.  Long live King David.

And that chick he's sleeping with, queen Janey, the red.  Queen of JaneyLUG.

I hear queen Janey has been paying off King David for some sort of sexual favors.

I think it may have had something to do with a Big Boy Bed, someone else answering
David's home phone, six 1x3 yellow arches, and an engine.

But, I could be wrong.

Steve
"Steve is way smarter than me" - Chris