 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12438
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

It's not a train, it's an "engine".... (nicely done too)

That's right Janey... it was an ENGINE, and I will build other engines too.
But not trains, never trains.... :)  BTW, thanks for the compliment :)

Now I'm off to Bricklink to order a few bogies, a train motor, track, etc...

It was nice to meet you Janey, thank you for coming down to Toronto for our
little show, and most of all, thanks for bringing your wonderful street that
added lots of color and was quite popular with the kids...

'til next show Janey :)

John