 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12478
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

<snip>

YOUR PIC is NOT going on the front page.

Yeah, I understood it the first time, is this thing on???

Seems to me like she understood.  That's why she was happy.

Besides, I doubt you have any pictures that could truly capture queen Janey's inner
warmth.

Steve
"... way smarter..."

I do