 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12497
RE: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:57:08 GMT

My wife uses tapioca as a filling instead of starch.

And she makes me roll out the pie dough. She uses the
refrigerated flour, water, and chucky butter method
for scratch pastry.

And whenever I roll out the pies, I sing to my self...

"I'm a roller, a pie roller baby (yes I am)"

I guess you need to be an old April Wine fan to get it.

Oh, and when the recipie calls for brown sugar, the Stones
come out.....

Ralph