 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12442
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

"I like peaches!!!!" (mmmmmm peach PIE)

I like peaches.

I think it might be contagious.

Smurfette can destroy the male mojo, but can prove extremely helpful while
shopping.  (Apparently it takes 3 AFOL to purchase to plano boxes.)

oops, to=two

And to think I'm going back for smaller sorting bins today.  With no help!

Were you authorized to make such a purchase all on your own????

Four (math is hard), but in all sincerity, I am grateful for the outstanding
kindness and hospitality that has been demonstrated to me by AFOL.

Thanks for participating with us Janey--I'm looking forward to your continued
contribution for next March!

Thanks Calum.

Janey "Red Brick"