 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12477
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:05:16 GMT

Oh, look. a lego brink. lets just bring this back to family entertainment.

(damn - look at me - I sound like Lar++
someone just shoot me)

Oh...yeah.  Actually.

Calum
PS-I made a pie:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/peachpie.jpg

It smells really good.   So far I have made various apple pies, an apple, pear and blueberry pie (aka, I ran out of apples) and now a peach pie.  I also made a weird pasta thing tonight.

Now this is what I'm talking about--the banter, the tangents...

Brought a tear to me eye...

Ahhh rtl, how I missed ye!

Dave K