 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12451
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Janey "Red *cough, sniffle, grrrrrrrrr* Brick"

Gee, Janey, I'm so sorry you feel bad.

Would this RCX make you feel better...?

Steve

Yes, well a RCX and a detailed cading/plusprogramming of a 8 by 8 by 8 block
stacker "MOC" (or should that be YOC) would make me feel fantastic, hint hint,
nudge nudge.....LOL

Janey "I should be in bed but I'm addicted to Lugnet Red Brick"

Well, I don't want to take all the fun out of the challenge.  And, maybe you really
should be sleeping...