 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12472
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:08:34 GMT

this is a public place!!

Nah, not really public,  no one reads rtl, except the members plus me, Ross and
Steve.

RTL is the second (or third) most popular place on
lugnet.

Chris, google "sarcasm"

Janey, I think you need to talk a lit-tle slooooower for Chris

all the really cool people hang out here. i mean, YOU wanted to come to
OUR train shows.

Oh okay now Robot boy is possessive of Trains, that's funny.

Robot boy?  Have you ever actually seen any of the "robots" he's entered in the rtl
events?

Calum,  at our next RTL-guru's meeting, you know, the one were we decide
who's pic ends up on the web page.  I was going to suggest Janey. but..
I just dont know.  she dont seem like rtl material... wadda ya think?

Whoooooo hoooooo!!!!! There is some justice in this world.
let me re-phrase this.

YOUR PIC is NOT going on the front page.

Yeah, I understood it the first time, is this thing on???

Seems to me like she understood.  That's why she was happy.

Besides, I doubt you have any pictures that could truly capture queen Janey's inner
warmth.

Steve
"... way smarter..."