 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12440
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:05:18 GMT

really enjoyed the on topic and even more, the
very off topic parts of my weekend.

There were off-topic bits?  I just remember talking LEGO all the time...

Really? I guess me keeping you up all night meant nothing to you, oh well, there
goes that theory.

On my drive home, while I got hopelessly lost due to a missed turn...... I had

I waited until I thought you got home 'cause I thought it'd be unfair whilst you
were on the road.  So, again, I was a little premature (and she says 'I can't
believe he mentioned that right here on LUGNET!!) :p

Did you just mention that right on LUGNET????

And apparently (total news to me, wink) my voice carries????

Really?  Hadn't noticed.

Gee, and I could have sworn.....

But more over then anything else, these three thing rang true.........

One, only I could have the dumb luck to lose all the incriminating photos but
still have the cash in my wallet left untouched.

Yeah, pretty much pissed at hte disappearance.

Easy come, easy go.

Two, the fact I seem cursed to not only destroy someone else's MOC at *EVERY*
single display I have participated in, but to also have someone end up with
evidence of such disasters. (sorry about the train Dave!)

As we told the kids incessantly--it's LEGO--you can put it back together.

Smile, but did you have to get it on camera?????

Four (math is hard), but in all sincerity, I am grateful for the outstanding
kindness and hospitality that has been demonstrated to me by AFOL.

Thanks guys!
Janey "Red Brick"

Yeah, pretty much had a great time this weekend, even though I was so totally
out of it due to illness.  But we made it virtually unscathed and we have a few
more 'train'ees for the next layout :)

Oh, not that I really care and no sympathy needed,
but fever of 101 this morning

Well not that I'm counting, but you had a fever the night before as well. (0nce
a mother always a mother, yes I felt his ..... forehead with my hand!)

woke up with a lung in my hands at 4ish,

Ewwwwwww

and took the day off work.  So
if I said or did anything this weekend that rubbed folks the wrong way--like if
I rubbed Derek's leg or something --oh right, that wasn't me--then I'll blame it

That must have been Calum.

on being sick.

Dave K

Hope you feel much better soon.

-who drank about 4 litres of OJ and about a million glasses of water today, and
still has the sniffles... but might grace Laidlaw tomorow...

Yeah take all the co-workers out and then you can rule the company!!!!!
Good plan Dave, no one else really knows how evil you truly are.

Janey "Red Brick"