 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12452
Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Oh, not that I really care and no sympathy needed, but fever of 101 this
morning, woke up with a lung in my hands at 4ish, and took the day off work.

I know I usually "grrrrrrrrr" at Chris, but it's your turn now David, I have a
fever and the sniffles and a sore throat. Unlike you, and the no sympathy
request, I want LOTS of sympathy and maybe some get well bricks too.  LOL.

Janey "Red *cough, sniffle, grrrrrrrrr* Brick"

Hmmm... Dave has a cold, then Janey has a cold...

Hmmm... Janey slept at Dave's house....

Hmmm...  Janey gave Dave a LEGO set at the show (thanks for that, btw)!.....

Hmmm... I wonder what happened between Dave and Janey at Dave's house?...

Oh waittaminit--I'm Dave!

Nothing to see here... move along...

Dave K