 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12460
Re: Christmas Train Show pics (from Dave)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:57:01 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

So I should be working my first day back at the mill, but I decided that what's
more important is for you, the general viewing world, to see pics of our train
show from last weekend.

So here they are, in all their glory!

http://sparky.i989.net/trainshow0411.htm

not many pics, but there you are.

Dave K

interesting Pics..

I'm pleased to see that no one managed to sneak a shot of me playing
with those vile childrens toys.

BTW,  at the train show, someone's little house "thing:" had what looked
like a fiber optic cable used as a (gasp) fountain thing.

I've since been corrected and told that is it a (jeffW might know this)
a "click-it."    whatever the  hell THAT  is.

anyways.

seriously, does anyone have info or know if  the clicket clear bracelet
will work as a fiber optic unit?

Chris

KING