 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12481
Re: No one asked...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:39:51 GMT

Cool.

But where's the gutter train!

I like the guy chilling in the center.

Unfortunately I drew these up on Sunday night, so the idea of the gutter train
going around to the new area (which I really like, since I love that little
gutter train) hadn't appeared yet.

I hesitated to post it until Dave and Janey had a pass at figuring out what they
were going to do, lest I appear like I was telling them what to do.  I just
wanted to throw out some ideas lest they needed some visual inspiration.

Not that I tell anyone what to do.

Bruce!  Finish your robot!
Dave!  Sit up straight!  Put on your scarf!  I told you you'd get a cold!

Calum