 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12502
Re: No one asked...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
<snip>

I give up, in the time I took to post that, Derek addressed the ramp issue, and
Dave sent the elevation, which is pretty close to my plan anyway, so just forget
the prior post.  I'm going back to bed.

Janey "This cold blows Red Brick"

Do you have flannel sheets yet?  Maybe I should come up and try 'em out.

Dave 'instigator' K

LOL, no, I have been too sick to go shopping, a good guest would bring me some
as a gift.  Hint hint.

Yes, I am typing this from my bed...... NOT.

Janey "I need a bloody laptop Red Brick"