 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12491
Re: No one asked...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:13:40 GMT

I really like this idea.  Since the guttter train currently doesn't cross over
any track at this time, but with the new 'Derek Plan' it will, is there enough
clearance between the gutter track and the train track?

Well, the Racers track is eight dots wide...and the train track clearance
between is eight dots.  Which would be fine if the Racers track was on the
ground, but it's at like 8 bricks high or something, which might make it
conflict with actual trains.  On the other hand, you could raise it using those
ramp pieces up to the height of your new upper town.  Problem is, it would
obstruct the view of Janey's buildings and it would look ugly.

Calum