 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12483
Re: No one asked...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:27:46 GMT

Cool.

But where's the gutter train!

I like the guy chilling in the center.

Unfortunately I drew these up on Sunday night, so the idea of the gutter train
going around to the new area (which I really like, since I love that little
gutter train) hadn't appeared yet.

I hesitated to post it until Dave and Janey had a pass at figuring out what they
were going to do, lest I appear like I was telling them what to do.  I just
wanted to throw out some ideas lest they needed some visual inspiration.

Not that I tell anyone what to do.

Bruce!  Finish your robot!
Dave!  Sit up straight!  Put on your scarf!  I told you you'd get a cold!

Calum

Having had to clear the snow/ice off my windshield this morning, and whilst
shivering in the cold, I was reminded that perhaps now would be a good time to
find my scarf.  Ahhh, my scarf.  I love my little scarf--it's so warm and fuzzy
and keeps my neck warm....

I have no idea where it isthough--it's somewhere in my abode but not a clue
where.

I'll find it this weekend.

Dave K
-who really loves his scarf.